Thursday, February 13, 2014

Adagio's White Peach

White tea can often been flavorless if not brewed correctly.  For white tea with flavors, I often steep it longer than recommended.  I steeped this one for 7 minutes rather than the recommended 5.

Adagio's White Peach (http://www.adagio.com/white/white_peach.html) starts off with an amazing aroma when brewing.  It's like summer in a cup of hot water.  The flavor unfortunately does not follow through on the splendid aroma.   It's only very lightly peach-flavored and even more lightly tea-flavored.  I want more from a tea -- I want real flavors in my mouth.  White Peach is good enough, but only just.

1 comment:

  1. That makes me sad. I could use some "summer in a cup of hot water" right about now. Too bad it doesn't taste as good as it smells.

    ReplyDelete