Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Sparkling Hibiscus Sangria Cooler


Republic of Tea has started making large tea pouches for iced tea, especially geared towards summer flavors.  I came across the following recipe using their Hibiscus Sangria Tea.

I have raspberries at home.  I think I'm going to try this one, albeit without the sparkling water because I hate fizzy drinks:


Serves: 4 servings

INGREDIENTS

2 cups boiling water
1 pouch Republic of Tea Hibiscus Sangria Tea
¼ cup agave nectar
2 cups sparkling water
1½ cups mixed fruit and berries (blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, peaches)
Ice for serving

INSTRUCTIONS

Steep tea pouch in boiling water for 5 minutes.
Remove pouch and stir in agave nectar. Pour into a small pitcher and add sparkling water.
Mix in desired fruit.
Pour into glasses filled with ice and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment