Friday, December 19, 2014

Tea tasting: Stash's Christmas in Paris Herbal Tea

I'm generally not a fan of Stash brand teas; there's always something slightly off about them, at least to my palate.  But I decided to give Christmas in Paris a try in the spirit of the season.  Because remember, I drink bad tea so you don't have to.

All in all, it's not bad.  The flavor is a blend of lavender and peppermint with slight overtones of cocoa.  The cocoa comes out far more strongly in the aroma than in the taste.   It's an interesting flavor but there's something missing.  I want something more assertive, maybe some stronger cocoa tones?

Honey doesn't do anything for it.  However, when I'm out shopping tomorrow I'm going to pick up candy canes -- I bet melting a candy cane in this would be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment