Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Bottled Iced Tea: Inko's Blueberry White Tea

At long last I have found a bottled iced tea that is not overly sweet.  Inko's makes a couple of different kinds of bottle white teas.  Yesterday I sampled their Blueberry White with pleasant results.

Inko's Blueberry White was nicely bodied, although not as strong as a black iced.  It had enough of a bite to let me know I was drinking tea.  Most of the sweetness came from the white tea itself and the very light blueberry flavors.  The tea contains fructose crystals, but not the dreaded High Fructose Corn Syrup that renders so many things undrinkably awful.   The blueberry is balanced to the strength of the tea.

I will definitely try the rest of Inko's bottled white teas based on its Blueberry White.


No comments:

Post a Comment