Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Tea Forte treats its customers right

As my readers know, I was none too fond of Tea Forte's Black Cherry tea and I posted my negative review to their website.

Yesterday I was e-mailed by Hizkia Larranaga, a "Customer Experience" person at Tea Forte, with the following message:

We are so sorry to hear you did not enjoy our Black Cherry blend. We will be more than happy to send you a Loose Tea Canister of a different blend that you would like to try, or if you prefer we can refund the amount for the item.

I wrote back saying that a refund or replacement was not necessary because I'd only gotten 3 single serving pouches of the Black Cherry in a sampler pack through Amazon.  I assured them that every other tea I've gotten through Tea Forte (including everything else in that sampler pack) has been excellent, so I am not about to stop buying their product.  (Plus, I drink weird teas that I don't necessarily like all the time because of this blog.)

Today, Tea Forte gave me a $10 credit on my account anyway.

So, to Tea Forte and Hizkia Larranaga I say a heartfelt "thank you."  Your customer service has always been great to me and this exchange reinforces my positive impression.


No comments:

Post a Comment