Monday, October 31, 2016

Bottled Iced Teas: Some more from Teas' Tea

This weekend, I had the chance to taste some more bottled iced tea flavors from Teas' Tea.

The lightly sweetened Hibiscus Green Tea was quite nice.  I'm not a big fan of hibiscus, but this tea blended the hibiscus flavor with cane sugar and green tea to produce a nice sweet flavor.  This tea is definitely sweet, but reasonably so.   It was refreshing and hit the spot.

The lightly sweetened Peach Ginger Black Tea is very very strongly ginger-flavored.  There might have been some tea or peach in there, but it tasted more or less like drinking liquid ginger.   I can't recommend it except to people who really like ginger.

The lightly sweetened Pomegranate Blueberry Green Tea was deeply odd.  I can't decide whether I liked it or not.  It tasted far more like some sort of juice drink than anything tea-related.  I'm going to need to try this one again before I can opine for or against it.

No comments:

Post a Comment