Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Dunkin' Donuts' Iced Green Tea

I have no idea whether Dunkin' Donuts has released iced green tea nationally or whether it's still in the regional experiment stage.  But I drank it, so I'm talking about it.

It was adequate.  Utterly, utterly adequate.  A little bitterness in the finish, but otherwise pretty much unremarkable.  It served the essential purpose of hydrating me without introducing too much caffeine, while having more of a flavor than water.  Probably its greatest virtue was the fact that I could get it without sugar, unlike many of the bottled iced green teas on the market.   I would drink it again voluntarily.

Regardless of how uninspiring I found Dunkin' Donuts' iced green tea, I am thankful for the fact that iced tea has become a "thing" now.  I've never found carbonated beverages palatable, which doesn't leave a lot of options in the cold soft drink department.

No comments:

Post a Comment