Thursday, June 1, 2017

Alys's Tea Party Blend: Bitty Battle Bard Brew

I haven't had the chance to order and try this one myself, but +Mia Petticord , aka Bitty Battle Bard, sampled her own brew today and was quite pleased with it:

"So my tea came in today and I'm super happy with it. It tastes...cozy is the best word I've got. It tastes like maple oatmeal, and hot chocolate, and an after taste that reminds me of good porter. This is a Good Thing (even though I can see how all those flavors could go Very Wrong together). It's got a rich mouth feel even without cream or milk and just kind of melts into the kind of feeling of having just had oatmeal instead of a cloying weird after feel."

I'm delighted that she's pleased with it.   So far I have way more hits than misses in making blends for my friends, which makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment