Sunday, May 28, 2017

Alys's Tea Party Blend: Charitye's Raspberry Cinnamon

One of my custom blends through Adagio, Charitye's Raspberry Cinnamon  is now available in version 2.0, re-blended to increase the raspberry flavor.  The original blend was too weakly flavored, with both the cinnamon and the raspberry appearing only in the aftertaste.

Version 2.0 has a stronger raspberry scent and flavor.  I left the cinnamon as an aftertaste, so the entire blend is somewhat reminiscent of a raspberry cobbler.  Increasing the raspberry also had the side-effect of lowering the caffeine content, so this blend can be brewed for iced tea and drunk all day without keeping you up at night.  Which is what I'm doing right now.

I'm going to try an experiment putting a cinnamon-sugar blend into the tea (both hot and iced of course), as soon as I can get to the grocery store.

No comments:

Post a Comment