Thursday, May 26, 2016

Custom Blends at Adagio: Alys's Tea Party collection

Adagio, one of my favorite tea websites, allows you to create custom tea blends, combining up to three of their standard teas and up to two "inclusions" such as fruit pieces or chocolate chips.

I've started an Alys's Tea Party collection (called a "fandom" by Adagio) featuring teas inspired by SCAdians and other random things as they strike me.  These teas are available for sale to public, including sample tins for $5.00.  Right now, the artwork on the tins is all personal photographs of mine or public domain images.  My Mom is in the process of designing a watercolor "wrapper" to identify all the teas in party.

If you're a regular (or even occasional) reader of the blog and would like a custom blend added to Alys's Tea Party, let me know.  Suggestions for blends are welcome, even if you don't  necessarily want one named after you.

2 comments:

  1. I am loving this whole concept! I want to get a sampler, but more teas keep being added... It's a good problem to have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want a blend of your very own, just shoot me an idea.

    ReplyDelete